About the Job:
• Main Role: is responsible for tender/estimation activities ensuring timely, competitive and high-quality tender submission.
• Ensures project documentation is compiled and communicated to relevant stakeholders including but not limited to: Time schedule, execution methodology, organizational structure, general and particular conditions of the Contract, BOQ’s and total cost of the project, cash flow proposal, design drawings and specifications and any other tender documentation.
• Prepare/ revise comparison sheet of related subcontractors/ suppliers offers.
• Delivering applicable solutions to meet client needs, maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction throughout the tendering process whilst working to tight deadlines.
• Site visits + site visit reports
• Provides feedback on the performance of Subcontractors in order to determine whether or not they should be approached to provide their offers for future tenders.
• Reviewing the contractual and legal tender terms and conditions.
• Identifying potential risks.
• Reviewing the time schedule for bid study.
• Bachelor Degree in Architectural Engineering/Fine Arts.
• Project Management (PRMG) is a plus.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of high-end finishing and fit-out project technicalities commercial, corporate, hospitality and residential.
• Sound knowledge of market, subcontractors and materials specifications & prices
• Strong Communication Skills
• Organization & Planning Skills
• Knowledge in related governmental laws and legislation.
• Detail Oriented